Friday, January 2, 2015

Farewell 2014

Can you believe we are already in the year 2015! 
Our New Years Eve was wonderful we celebrated with some pretty great friends and the kids, my parents and my niece even came over to watch the ball drop. My friend Megan and I made this wine punch concoction we found on Pinterest. The recipe can be found here. The guys obviously thought they should go into the new year with a bang!


Before we all came back to our house we headed to my friends house to spend a little bit of New Years Eve with her and her family. She had all kinds of yummy appetizers and drinks! We only stayed for a few until it was about time for the kids to go to bed. Luckily she only lives about 5 minutes from me because we ran out of gas in her driveway! Apparently Travis wasn't watching the gas gage, I almost had to have my dad bring us some gas but Stephs husband ran to the gas station. Megan and I were the only ones not drinking yet since we knew we would have to drive home so Megan starts up my car and all of a sudden it just dies....I said ugh let me drive thinking that something just happened to my car :( but no it was just out of gas, thats when the remote start does not come in handy because if it wouldnt have been started we would have made it home just fine. Lesson learned. It was still a fantastic night!



Kaden actually stayed up to watch the ball drop with everyone  he had glow bracelets and noise makers, it was so much fun watching him get so excited when all the streamers popped out of the noise makers. Bryleigh was out way before midnight, Megan and I were out shortly after, I guess thats when you know your getting older you try and stay up just to watch the ball drop. I wouldn't trade that night for anything though spending New Years on the couch was right where I wanted to be. 

Happy 2015 !

0 comments:

Post a Comment