Monday, December 29, 2014

Our Christmas 2014

I am a little sad to see yet another amazing holiday come and go. Each year I think gets better and better.  Christmas Eve was spent drinking hot chocolate, making cookies for Santa, sprinkling reindeer food out in the yard for santa's reindeer and we even made a gingerbread house that fell over within minutes of making it. We ended up not going out and seeing christmas lights because it was cold and rainy, we thought it would be better to just stay in since everyone has been battling colds around here. Once the kids were sleeping which was pretty late since Kaden decided to stay up until 12:30 to try and see Santa we finally convinced him that Santa will not come until he is asleep, B went to bed fairly easy. Santa's little elves stayed up way to light putting a few gifts together including this play kitchen.







Christmas morning was so magical, the reaction on the kids' faces when they walked out and seen Santa had came was seriously something that I want to remember forever and it was so sweet it needed to be shared! If only I could find the charger to my video camera. Bryleigh's favorite gift was probably her pink moccs, Travis and I kind of got a little teary eyed with her reaction on them, She has an obsession with shoes thats for sure. Kaden loved his cross bow, ground blind and his big blow up deer, his daddy loves that he is so into all of the hunting stuff. He wears his camo hat everywhere and yells at people "hey you like my camo hat"! Once everyone had opened their gifts and we were all covered in wrapping paper it was time to make some breakfast. I made cinnamon roll casserole thank you Pinterest! Everyone loved it, we had my parents over for breakfast too! After we all got our bellies full we went to my parents house to open gifts and spend some time with them. My mom made lunch the traditional ham, stuffing, corn and some rolls. Now that we had all eaten way to much   we all took a nap except for Kaden. Well Travis and Bry took a nap I relaxed on the couch with my new blanket and Kaden played with his new toys.















The rest of the night was spent relaxing around the house and enjoying the last few hours of Christmas.
Kaden also found Scott Calvin our elf in the closet oops! I had to tell him he forgot to catch a ride with Santa and Santa will be back for him;) Won't make that mistake again. Now everything has been put away and the tree has been taken down until next year. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment