Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Our weekend in photos

Bryleigh and I have both been sick for the past week so thankfully once Saturday came around we were both feeling about 90% better. Travis worked Saturday he got home around 6ish and we had some of our good friends over for a fire, S'mores and drinks. 
Kaden stayed the night with his grandma (Travis' mom) Friday night so that he could get up in the morning and pick beans in the garden, he loves doing that! It is so funny though before he left he has this new thing, if he does not want to do something then he will say I'm not allowed. What does he do when my MIL gets here? When she asked him if he was ready to go he stood by the door his legs crossed and his little hand on his hip and said "I'm not allowed". He ended up going but that kid is always coming up with something new!


 Sunday my parents watched the kids for a few hours while we rode up to Hocking Hills to explore the caves and just enjoy a bike ride. The Harley has been in the garage for a few weeks just because of weather or our super busy schedule especially now that Kaden is in T-Ball. 
Hocking Hills was so neat the caves were a little creepy and I would never take the kids there, I would be a nervous wreck, way to many drop offs.




We have also been watching all the shows for shark week, I love the ocean but these shows creep me out maybe to where I don't really think I like the ocean that much anymore. We have only watched a couple of the shows since it just started I think Sunday but there were some creepy ones like Submarine a 30ft Shark!!!

Have a fantastic day and
Happy Shark Week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment