Friday, August 1, 2014

A few of our favorite things

Happy Friday Y'all!

The weather lately has been so crazy one day it's hot and the next it's cold like fall weather cold. I am not complaining though some days it's nice to have a cooler day in between 90 degree days, yesterday was definitely hot so I took the kids to the water park. Bryleigh is starting to be able to do more, she loves the slide in the kiddie area. I need to have someone there to put her on and be at the bottom so I can get a picture seriously....so cute. You can see every tooth in her mouth because she smiles so big going down the slide. Kaden on the other hand must have been bored with the water and slides because him and my nephew decided to play with rocks that were in the landscaping? Yep they stayed off to the side lining up rocks on sidewalk.


Have you guys seen these adorable personalized placemats from dear Owen co, I love them they are so cute I will definitely be ordering a couple of these here soon! Of course Kaden would have to have this one. They would be great for at home and when you go out to a restaurant that way your kids are not eating on the gross tables. 


How amazing is this vest  from target . I'm all about my comfy clothes which is what I am in most of the time but when we go somewhere I like to have a few cute pieces to put on. I like how this can dress up any simple outfit without having to really try. Makes it so easy for a mom of two toddlers.

We have a birthday party to go to this weekend other then that I hope it is relaxing and we can get the kids to the zoo or water park one of the days. Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment