Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St Patty's Day

St. Patricks Day has always been one of my favorite holidays.......who am I kidding I love all holidays. This one has always been pretty special to me though because it is my sweet dads birthday. I know awesome birthday!!

Our St. Patrick's Day was a little low key since it was freezing out and we all have colds. We stayed in spent some time with the kiddos baking up some shamrock shaped cookies and making as much of our food as green as we could! Travis did enjoy a green beer or 2;)




 Green Pancakes!



                                           He was so excited for his Festive doughnut

 Eating a shamrock shaped cookie.....I tried to take it away from her because I was just going to let her taste it and she yelled and grabbed it so tight it broke, she is serious about her food.

We had a festive lunch with some green eggs, shamrock tortillas fruit and veggies.





Venison roast potatoes and carrots and of course green mac and cheese!





Now I'm ready for some Easter fun, I've got some decorations out already and I can not wait to see Bryleigh in a cute little Easter dress!




0 comments:

Post a Comment