Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Relaxing Days

Sunday was a nice relaxing day with my husband. We had a couples massage scheduled I didn't think we were going to be able to go because we had one heck of a winter storm coming but it held off for us!:) It was so nice definitely a much needed day, an hour and a half of a nice massage and time spent with my husband although we didn't talk while we were in there I enjoyed every minute of it. We went to Chipotle after for dinner (I know romantic right?!) I love that place though I could seriously eat it everyday. It started snowing/icing on the way home it got bad out pretty quick so we picked up the kiddos from my parents house and headed home.



Monday Kaden and I were bored being stuck inside from all the snow and since we can't take Bryleigh out in it we decided making festive Rice Krispie treats would be have to do! Kaden grabbed a box of lucky charms and I melted some marshmallows and the butter. They turned out pretty yummy, although my husband would beg to differ, he wasn't much of a fan. He looked at them and said who wasted a box of lucky charms....um we did not waste them we made some awesome deliciousness! Oh well more for Kaden and I:)  I'm hoping to start getting some warmer weather soon so we can get outside more, the forecast is calling for days in the 40's! That's better then it has been here so I'll take it for now;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment