Friday, March 7, 2014

Fancy Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

Last night Travis the kids and I went to dinner with my favorite cousin and her hubby. I have been talking about Tom and Chee for I don't know about 3 years!!! We finally made it down to Newport to go. My cousin was just as excited as I was she has been wanting to go too, we were probably way to excited to get a grilled cheese but it was so worth it. The best part about the the restaurant um..........grilled cheese is a kids favorite meal well at least it was one of mine growing up and I know Kaden loves them so we definitely scored in that department with him. He ate every bite, which he never does that at a restaurant or dinner at home, maybe we could just go there every night for dinner;) yeah like the hubs would go for that.




 Grilled cheese with some strawberries and bananas
Creamy tomato soup with a pesto turkey grilled cheese
Travis had the same thing minus the pesto
This is my cousins grilled cheese doughnut and philly cheesesteak grilled cheese
That's right a grilled cheese doughnut!!




 After our fancy grilled cheeses and tomato soup we walked next door to cold stone, I told Kaden if he was good in Tom and Chee he could get an ice cream after, well he was exceptionally good I don't know if that was a result of he liked our food selection or if he really wanted that ice cream. Travis and I shared a cookies and cream with a brownie mixed in it was delicious!


Enjoying his cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears mixed in

It was to cold to stand outside and eat ice cream so we walked around the mall and looked at some shops before heading home.




Clearly we can not take a good picture together at least one of our eyes are closed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment