Thursday, February 27, 2014

Adventures out with a toddler

I decided to do a little shopping yesterday with my mom and the kids which I usually only take Kaden in a store about once a week because he runs around like a madman and doesn't listen to me, you will usually hear Kaden get back here, do you want a monster to get you or the one he gets all the time Kaden no I feel like a broken record. He ended up behaving pretty well besides the occasional run through the aisle screaming with my nephew, and going out in public with those two together is pretty insane they kick and hit and yell at each other and when they are getting along they are acting crazy!!! Bryleigh was sitting in the cart chowing down on some Cheerios (that's all I can get her to eat lately) and just watching the little maniacs. Finally I told Kaden if he was good in the store he could go home and play in his bouncy house and of course he goes "and have candy" he always thinks he has to have candy when we go in a store. When I was checking out Kaden decided to throw a bag of skittles on the scanner (I also found a snickers bar and a bag of Cheetos on the bottom of the cart) he chucked those things perfectly up on the scanner that they rang up and I just stuck them in the bag and told them he couldn't have them until after dinner. We had to make one more stop on the way home after wearing the kids out at the mcdonalds playground and it had to be my favorite store, Target! Kaden walked around target with his sunglasses on and playing on a cellphone being really calm I think he remembered he had skittles because that was one of the easiest shopping trips with him in a long time.












By time we got home I was exhausted it was almost time for my husband to get home thank goodness. So I started some dinner which totally did not turn out right I was in a hurry at the store and accidentally picked up a squash instead of spaghetti squash and well Bryleigh has enough squash to last her a month or longer! I just grabbed some pasta out of the cabinet and made regular  spaghetti because it was quick and everyone was starving at this point.

After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen and thankfully the hubby rounded up the kiddos and gave them their baths and got them ready for bed. As we always say teamwork baby.  I got the house straightened up the kids were bathed and ready for bed and it was time to sit down and relax for the night. Now just to get them on a better sleep schedule maybe bedtime at 8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment