Friday, January 3, 2014

Relaxing in 2014

Each year I always make a resolution to slow down and enjoy my surroundings more and just life in general instead of letting each day just pass me by. I feel like 2013 flew by so fast that could be because we had another baby so we had two kids to make us run around like crazy but it was an amazing year. This year my word for 2014 is going to be relax. I want to just relax and enjoy each and everything my kids do. I will put my phone down and spend the day with them. I always get get sucked into Instagram or reading other blogs when I should be spending as much quality time with Kaden and Bryleigh, they are only young once and you never get those years back.  So I am going to let Kaden make messes with his paint and take a deep breath and relax instead of getting mad because there is another mess I have to clean and if I skip cleaning the house one day to play with the kids no big deal (as long as the house isn't disgusting!). I know this is going to be one of the best years yet. Enjoy 2014!





0 comments:

Post a Comment