Sunday, January 26, 2014

Date night

Last night Travis and I went out to dinner for our date night, we rarely ever get to go out just the two of us so it was really nice. He's been so busy at work lately and we really haven't gotten to see much of each other. We ended up going to red lobster, I love that place! It is the closest I can get to some good seafood here in Ohio, I am definitely looking forward to some of that during our Florida trip this summer. We both ended up getting the grilled shrimp it was so good and of course I had way to many of the cheddar bay biscuits! After dinner we had to go to the grocery store (we were literally out of everything) even going to the grocery just the two of us is fun lol he is always doing something goofy to make me laugh, he hates going to the grocery with me though he runs through the aisles and I like to take my time and make sure I got everything we need. I was glad to get back to Kaden and Bryleigh though I missed their cute faces!


0 comments:

Post a Comment