Friday, November 29, 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love spending time with family and just relaxing. I made biscuits and gravy for breakfast and we sat on a blanket in the living room floor and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.  Our Thanksgiving dinner was at my husbands Grandparents' this year they had some amazing food then I went and got some shopping done with my mom. I ended up crossing a lot off of the Christmas list. All of my favorite stores had awesome sales! Baby Gap, Target and Carter's had so many cute things for the kids. Can you believe my mom and I stood out in the cold for 2 1/2 hours in line at target! yeah we are crazy but it was fun. For some reason I love the madness of rushing to get what deal you came for before they are all sold out. We ended up going home around 1:30am and were out shopping again around 10am the next morning! I let Bryleigh go today since all the craziness was over with, the birthday boy stayed with papaw though. He is a handful in the store. We are so excited for his birthday party tomorrow! I can not wait to see his face:) Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving.
Trying mashed potatoes for the first time!


Surprisingly he loves his veggies! (as long as he has some ranch)

Happy Late Thanksgiving from the Harrison's

0 comments:

Post a Comment