Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Friday!

Friday has finally arrived even though it isn't really the weekend for us just yet since my husband works on Saturdays boo!!! Anyway it is all gross and rainy out here so I am getting started on putting up holiday decor! We have been beyond busy around here getting ready for the holidays and my son's 3rd birthday!! We have 2 thanksgivings to attend and one is on the same day as my son's birthday party...we will definitely be running around like crazy that day.

That would be the birthday boy! Can't believe he is going to be 3 already...he is so excited he gets to have a tractor cake and wear a shirt with a tractor.
Hope my little man has a blast...were having his party at run jump and play! I will be sharing some pictures of the birthday party next week

0 comments:

Post a Comment